Avocado and Honey Face Mask
Avocado and Honey Face Mask can prevent acne formation, moisturize your skin from within, and bring life to your dull skin.
Honey contains antibacterial and antioxidants properties, which are useful for reducing pores and blackheads.
Apply this Face Mask at least twice a week For Smooth Clear Skin .
What You Need For a Avocado and Honey Face Mask
1 tablespoon of Honey
Directions on Making Face Mask
- Mash the Avocado in a bowl until it’s free of lumps.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Honey into the mashed Avocado.
- Apply the Avocado and Honey to your skin and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and pat dry.
Avocado Benefits On Skin
- Moisturizes your skin, which in turn reduces inflammation and heals acne.
- Avocado is one of the healthiest sources of fats in nature, and you need fats to stay beautiful.
- Nourish your skin from within and impart a natural glow.
- Avocado burns quickly for energy and fires up the natural detox processes of the liver, which helps skin stay clear.
- Avocados are rich in Vitamin E a powerful antioxidant vitamin that keeps skin cells strong and hydrated.
- Avocados are rich in Vitamin B, which assists in detox. Avocado Vitamin E Keeps Skin cells string and hydrated.